Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vulerable

I can only be strong for so long before I wear myself out. i can't handle Right now the amount of negative things that occurred in a sequence. I have gotten kicked out of too many places for showing emotion. This only teaches me to cover up how I am truly feeling to everyone except my close friends. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut I suppose and just cry silently.

I am usually much stronger than how I am appearing right now. Every hero has a weakness. I suppose this is my weakness right now. I used to say growing up "Don't mess with the "S". Supergirl!!" Guess I should live by that motto. Pardon my moment of vulnerability but I my blog be a place where I can show all the different sides of me without an judgment.

I should do an entry about how I grew up. If you knew my history then you would know how strong i have had to be at such an early age. Unless your a close friend or my boyfriend. I don't know how comfortable I feel about sharing my history. Its too hard to write and some of it maybe unbelievable but I share it happened. Fuck, too emotional right now. I need to sleep.