Friday, March 25, 2011

Family Affair

Had a fabulous day, today. Woke up around 10am and was by the pool by 11am. Got really frigidity so I walked about three miles which took about an hour. The picture below is where the rock formation that I walked to.


It was amazing walk. People are so interesting! Saw a few people kayaks. Little kids are so cute on the beach especially when they are in kayaks! lol Also ran into a few feathered friends who were walking along the shore line.



The most fascinating thing I saw on my adventure to the rock formation was probably the sand castle. there were two little signs that said Please keep off.



After my nice long walk. Spent the rest of the day with my grandparents. And we had a blast. My grandma and I video chatted with my mom. She thought it was the coolest thing ever seeing my mom on the other side of the phone call. :) We hung up, my grandparents took a nap as I worked by the pool. Both my grandparents helped me make big decisions regarding my senior project. My grandma helped me with the purpose while my grandpa helped me with the budget.

After dinner, my grandpa and I went on a walk to watch the sunset. We saw quite a bit of wildlife while we walked!!





I think this was probably the best sunset I have ever seen. Probably because I got to share it with someone so special to my heart. My grandpa and I really bonded during this walk and as we found a bench to sit and witness this amazing daily occurrence. Pictures only kinda do it justice. and since I took a bunch. The best ones are below.


No comments:

Post a Comment