Thursday, March 24, 2011

So Annie Leibovitz has teamed up with Disney to produce the Disney Dream ads. These are the latest photos of the campaign. I am literally obsessed with them. Can I work for Disney marketing like right now??

Queen Latifah as Ursala from the Little Mermaid.

Where memories take hold and never let go

Olivia Wilde and Alec Baldwin from the characters from Snow White.

Where magic speaks, even when your the fairest of them all

Penelope Cruz and Jeff Bridges as Beauty and the Beast

Where a moment of beauty lasts forever.


I am a bit Disney obsessed so these ads only make me want to work for them more. Even though they have the worst reputation for how they treat their employees. I have been having a bad couple of the days so these ads just inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment