Saturday, April 9, 2011

Inspiration

I am spending the entire weekend working on my grant application and my senior project presention. And well..... It isn't going as well as yesterday. I have been sitting at the computer finding ways to inspire my thinking cap so it can start working. Guess I can't force it. Oh well. Decided to look up different expressions of love with art for motivation. Here's what I found: 
 
Ever ever after
If we just don't get it our own way
Ever ever after
It may only be a wish away

Sometimes you reach what's real just by making believe
Unafraid, unashamed
There is joy to be claimed in this world
You even might wind up being glad to be you


 
"The way he treated me and the way I treated him, the way we took care of each other and our family, while he lived. That is so much more important than the idea I will see him someday. I don’t think I’ll ever see Carl again. But I saw him. We saw each other. We found each other in the cosmos, and that was wonderful."

No comments:

Post a Comment