Monday, June 11, 2012

Getting the ball rolling

Thank you +Jeffrey Laverty +Hanya Shatara +Jonathan Langdale for wanting to be a part of building a social network for artists to collaborate to build their portfolios which will (in the way distant future) be seen by corporations. I am extremely excited to work with you!!!!!

To get the ball rolling from turning an idea to a product, I created the+ArtSource page to build an audience. Havent posted much on it yet because i am finishing my undergraduate and just had a job interview with an IT recruitment agency. Hopefully, I will get the job so i can fund this early stages before pitching it to investors.

I am going to start to do on-air artist hang-outs in the next week. Trying to build buzz while the magic happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment