Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just had my first thanksgiving in Nashville and well it was interesting.

The day started out great, fabulous. I made two pumpkin pies from scratch (including the crust), the stuffing and some veggies. Plus I got to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. And Tim Burton had a balloon. It has been 5 years since the last time I saw the parade. (Usually I sleep through it.)


My uncle and aunt (my mothers brother and his wife) came over dinner. And it was quite lovely. I miss hanging out with them. Its been years since I have actually spent time with them the way that I did last night. It was pretty awesome connecting with my uncle especially. He taught be about cars and electricity.


Foot note:
Working on this blog post led me my new year's:
Be a more consistent blogger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment